Hot air bath facility "Su-ha Onsen"
|Facility name||Misasa Onsen is a hot spring that has the triple time signature of "good to inhale, drink and soak", and since the hot air bath facility is "good to inhale", it is named with the image of "inhaling and spitting" the hot spring. "Suha Onsen" requires reservations.|
|Equipment outline||(1) Hot air bathroom
・ Underground high-concentration hot air bathroom "Furoan" (Furoan) up to 4 people / time
・ Hot air bathroom "Koisenan" (Koisenan) up to 4 people / Times
・ Hot air bathroom "Jonetsuan" (Jonetsuan) Maximum 4 people / time
(2) 1st floor: Lounge, office, men's changing room, women's changing room
( 3) 2nd floor: Dry hot air bathroom "Vapolium" up to 8 people / time
(4) Business hours: From 9:30 am to 6:00 pm 3 times in the morning and 4 times in the afternoon, 7 times in total / 1 Sun
(5) Usage fee
・ High-concentration hot air bathroom "Furuan" 2,000 yen / time (excluding tax)
・ Hot air bathroom "Koisen-an" ・ "Steaming hermitage" 1,600 yen / Times (excluding tax)
・ Dry hot air bathroom "Vapolium" 1,000 yen / time (excluding tax)
* The above amount includes rental of bath towels and working clothes, and a bathing ticket for the hot spring, Tamawari-no-yu.
(6) Closed days: Every Tuesday, 12 / 30-1 / 3
* Reservations are required (reservations can be made from 2 months in advance)
* Because you sweat, please prepare your underwear to change.
* Please be sure to bring a drink for hydration.
* If you are driving, please use the multipurpose parking lot.
|Contact information||TEL： 0858-33-5772
（910-7 Misasa, Misasa-cho, Tohaku-gun, Tottori Prefecture）
For details, please see the website of Su-ha Onsen.
「Health promotion hot spring inn Blanc art Misasa」
Information on hot air bathroom
|Fee||3,000 yen (1 time / 40 minutes)|
|For details, Please see the website of Blanc art Misasa|