We are pleased to inform you that the acceptance of minerals mud compresses has been
suspended to prevent the spread of COVID -19 infection.
・ It will be suspended for the time being.
We will inform you about the resumption as soon as the schedule is decided.
Guests can apply in advance.
* You cannot apply directly to the hospital. Applications from the website are limited to those staying at Misasa Onsen.
* The time required is 1 hour (the treatment time is 30 minutes). Please come to the hospital with your participation ticket 10 minutes before the experience.
* Capacity is on a first-come, first-served basis for up to 7 people in the morning and afternoon.
【For guests only】 Koudei (minerals mud) compress
|Implementation period||Weekdays (Closed on weekends and holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, etc.)|
|Application conditions||* Applications from the website are limited to those staying at Misasa Onsen.
・Click the "FAX Application Form" banner to display the application form PDF data.
Please print it out and apply by fax.
・There is one application form per person. Please send the application form for the number of people for the experience.
・If you do not have a fax, please contact the inn where you are staying.
* If you plan a day trip and would like to experience the minerals mud compress, please contact the Misasa Onsen Tourism Association. (Tel: 0858-43-0435).
（Application between 8:30 and 12:00 on the day / Advance application is not possible.）
|Facility details||Location: Misasa Onsen Hospital (690 Yamada, Misasa-cho, Tohaku-gun, Tottori Prefecture)
・10:50 am start, capacity 7 people ／ ・13:40 pm start, capacity 7 people
* Please come to the hospital 10 minutes before the start time.
* First-come-first-served basis for up to 7 people in the morning and afternoon.
|Guest fee||1,500 yen (guest fee)
* Please pay to the inn or tourist information center (tourist association)
* We will give you a ticket for the minerals mud compress.